Friday, March 6, 2009

Tigr(ess) On the Prowl

It's the weekend and this tigress is ready to hit the links yet once again! While still being a part of the working class, (fortunately these days!) I am regulated to only being a weekend golfer. Nonetheless, I watch The Golf Channel everyday, subscribe to and read some of the monthly golf publications and get in some practice after work every week.

Since none of the clubs I belong to are playing this weekend, I am looking forward to getting in some live on-the-course practice in an effort to see if I can transfer what I practiced to the course. With the tournament season fastly approaching, I need to hone in some skills to beat some of the lady sharks I'll be playing against. You know the kind that pad their handicap to the high double digits and then shoot 80 in tournament!

Anyway, I'm off to play and hopefully keep it in play!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be too hard on us!

    I get accused of sandbagging from time to time. My handicap seems way too high when I shoot 85. But nobody says my handicap is way too low when I don't break 100 on an especially windy day. My high scores usually come after I sprain a finger or a muscle playing basketball with 20-somethings.

    Keep up your blogging, pbell. I stopped and couldn't get going again.

    ReplyDelete